TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Good idea. Glowshift is not really a high quality brand.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Good idea. Glowshift is not really a high quality brand.

Posted by Slash300zx on October 03, 2014 at 11:09 PM
  This message has been viewed 259 times.

In Reply To Good idea. Glowshift is not really a high quality brand. (n/m) posted by ttsmokin on October 03, 2014 at 09:31 PM

Message Yeah I kinda learned glowshift is not the greatest. I had read some good reviews on them and honestly I do like how they look, and I like how I can change the colors on them. But whatever now, I'll change them for something better later, I just got to find something I like.

I did a quick test with the infrared thermometer and although I didn't lift the car to get under properly, about 5 minutes after turning off the car I squeezed in there a little and got readings on the oil pan in the driver's side which were about 110 degrees so I turned the key just to turn on the gauge, and it was reading over 200 degrees on the glowshift gauge so it's a big discrepancy just there. Tomorrow, I am going to run the car to get it warm, lift it a little bit and test it while still running and compare the temperatures.

You've been Slashed

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.